Thursday, October 9, 2008

Michelle Obama: What a Classy First Lady She'll Make

I just saw Larry King's interview of Michelle Obama. Wow! What a classy First Lady she is gonna make if Barack Obama is elected President of the United States next month.

Here's Michelle Obama on John McCain's and Sarah Palin's negative attacks on Barack Obama...

What a winner this lady is. Talk about sealing the deal. Michelle Obama is gonna be it for lots of Americans. the transcript of the interview is already up on the CNN website.

Michelle Obama is all about "class" and not "race". After listening to her tonight, I'm embarrassed at my own recent pugnacious attitude towards John McCain and Sarah Palin right here on my own blog. My bad, Ma'm!

Now of course even Larry King has a blog.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dean,

She definitely is! She's also intellectually cut above McCain and Palin put together.

Btw, have you seen this video? Watch and puke!

Meet the McCain-Palin lynch mob and listen to their voodoo politics#links

Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E

Unknown said...

Larry King is absolutely spot on: Extraordinary Michelle Obama!

EQ said...

May the American voter not pass up the once- in- a- generation chance..

For a fresh start,a fresh start the world is yearning for.

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why despite the smear and mudslinging I can see hope and so glad to witness history in the making......... Michelle Obama's demeanor and breeding indeed is a class act. How I wish our ignorant kayayabang errr kababayan can rise above their prejudice and this world will definitely be a better place to live in.

Anonymous said...

Eversince McCain chose Palin, Larry King has shed all pretenses to be "fair", and shamelessly promoted the cause of Obama in his show. you should see the way he threatens to cut of the mike of one of his guests (who is pro-MccAin) when he starte debating a pro-Obama pundit.


a little pretense at being, is greatly appreciated Larry.


Liz

Deany Bocobo said...

anonymous,
the world seems to be coming to an end. We can use a little more candor from journalists, and less fake "objectivity." By the way I saw the episode you may be referring to, but I think he didn't wanna lose his own show to the partisan panel of four who were starting to make it look like The Firing Line or those other shout matches.

I think Larry King is still among the best of the talk show hosts. He has as much Freedom of Speech as you or I. Let's let him be Larry King, shall we?

john marzan said...

"I'm embarrassed at my own recent pugnacious attitude towards John McCain and Sarah Palin right here on my own blog. My bad, Ma'm!"

because you read too much andrew sullivan, sir.