Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Presidential Candidates on Reproductive Health Bill

by DEAN JORGE BOCOBO


I have just posted video of seven presidential candidates: GIBO, ERAP, NICKY, EDDIE, DICK, NOYNOY, JC addressing a question on the REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BILL -- the ultimate question on last night's ANC Presidential "debate" forum.


GILBERT TEODORO

JOSEPH ESTRADA


NICANOR PERLAS

EDDIE VILLANUEVA

DICK GORDON


NOYNOY AQUINO

JC DE LOS REYES

6 comments:

GabbyD said...

nakakatawa ang kay eddie villanueva

someone is editorializing in the background

Dean Jorge Bocobo said...

Well you know it was a really weird setup, almost like the Organizers encouraged the candidates to have CHEERING SQUADS come to the event. The loudest were those of ERAP, Gibo and NOYNOY not necessarily in that order. It was bedlam most of the time in between talks.

Jesusa Bernardo said...

Play safe to the Church answers all. Safest are from Noynoy and JC. Bro. Eddie's answer's a category all his own.

Jesusa Bernardo said...

Then again, similar points are brought up by Bro. Eddie, Gordon and JC.

strike3 said...

whoever the next president will be needs to take a firm stand on this. i understand politicking during the campaign period. but after that, the RH bill needs to be passed once and for all.

Anon ymous said...

Did you see the results of PulseAsia Oct2009 survey? Among results :

Around 11 percent said they would “surely vote for” the aspirant endorsed by their church while 41 percent said they would “probably vote for” the one backed by their religious group or, a total of 52 percent.
...


The survey also mentioned the Great One, Kris Aquino!!!